SixIntoSeven has a new home on the web! To support the portal we have created a new hub for SixIntoSeven news, FAQ and information. Find us at https://sixintoseven.co.uk and follow us on Twitter @6into7
We are very pleased to announce that this year’s SixIntoSeven portal is now ready for schools to join.
Here’s what you need to know:
- If you’re new to the portal this year then your head teacher or deputy head will need to set up an account for your school.
- You can do this by visiting https://portal.sixintoseven.co.uk/ and completing the registration process.
- If your school used SixIntoSeven last year then your account is still registered at https://portal.sixintoseven.co.uk. Head teachers or deputies should log in first with existing credentials or request a new password at the log in screen.
- During registration, returning users will need to set up their payment (secondary only) and accept new data sharing agreements for this year’s platform.
- Returning users should also check their list of existing users and school connections to make sure they are up to date.
We are looking forward to welcoming you to SixIntoSeven 2021. If you have any questions you can email us directly at email@example.com
Open Data Project Members
Existing paying Open Data Project members don’t need to pay for SixIntoSeven 2021 as it’s included in your membership. Please log in/register as above and your account will be set as prepaid.
askEddi & the SixIntoSeven Team